Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The pregnancy so far...



So I'd have to say the most significant thing in my life right now is my pregnancy. As of today, I am 33 weeks pregnant. For those of you who can't do the math that means I only have 7 weeks left. And I'm very excited about that! Not that pregnancy has been bad by any means, but I just can't wait any longer to meet my little girl. The only thing I've really ever wanted was to have a family, and as things go I am finally going to get it...minus the husband. But I don't dwell on things.



This is my 20 week ultrasound. I found out she was a she, and immediately decided on Skylar as her name. I couldn't wait for this, and now it seems like my pregnancy is going by so fast. I wont have to wait for my baby much longer.

1 comment:

staceykt22 said...

I agree with you, there's nothing else I'd rather be than a mother.

(I love that ultrasound picture... it looks like she's smiling =)