Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas this and that...


I made Sara the bag instead of decorating a stocking as planned. The stocking was just too small. It came out pretty well. Materials used: scrap paper, ribbon, glitter, sequins, stickers, etc.

My first from scratch sugar cookies turned out nicely. Made for the posse-Sara, Nikita, and Dan. Cookie ingredients: sugar, butter, vanilla extract, almond extract, flour, baking powder, eggs. Icing ingredients: confectioner's sugar, meringue powder, cold water, food color.

And just for fun a belly picture I'm in love with. Taken at almost 36 weeks by Valerie.

Car update: The ex fixed my heater and put my car back together. He is awesome! But there was one extra screw left over after.

2 comments:

staceykt22 said...

The bag and cookies look awesome! And that's my favorite belly pic too.
I hope that screw isn't too important.

staceykt22 said...

the paper did suprisingly well. it didn't tear easily as i thought, and the ink didn't rub off on anything.