Thursday, February 19, 2009

One day I will...

  • stop having all day pajama parties with my baby

  • get back in touch with my friends

  • clean my bathroom and my bedroom

  • enjoy my food again instead of rushing to eat because she gets fussy

  • sleep through the night

  • buy regular clothes and stop wearing maternity jeans

  • go see a movie

  • go on a date

But for now, I'm just going to enjoy every minute with my sweet baby girl and remember those things will come--in time.

I love my baby, but she hates going to sleep. So I used to have to bounce with her all around the house for an hour or so before she would fall asleep, and even then she would wake up immediately after I put her down. But the other day, I found my new best friend--over-sized flannel blankets. One of the girls I work with made some for Skylar, and they're awesome. I just swaddle her like I did before with receiving blankets, but since these are so thick and warm, she goes to sleep really fast and stays asleep.
Cute as a button:

My friend Sara made the onesie Sky's wearing at a onesie decorating party we had back while I was pregnant. She looked so cute. I just love all her little clothes. I hope she gets to wear them all. Skylar dresses better than mommy these days. I'm having all day pajama parties, and she's dressed to go out.

This onesie is pretty cute too, although I may just be partial:

No comments: