Sunday, September 6, 2009

On the road again…

Sky and I went to see Kyle and his son Peyton Friday night after work. She slept most of the 3.5 hour trip, but woke up about thirty minutes shy of Fort Polk. I thought it would be easy to get her to go back to bed since it was her bedtime, but she wouldn’t go back to sleep until around two-three am. Then she woke up at seven. I don’t know if its because her bottom tooth is coming in [update: we discovered a tooth last week] or if it was the strange surroundings, but she was not a happy girl this weekend. I had to hold her most of the weekend, and when I wasn’t holding her she was crying following me around like a momma’s girl. She spent a little time playing with Peyton [who was so sweet patting her on the back when she cried, until she would swat at him of course]. But mostly she was not a happy girl. How can this work with me and Kyle if she’s so uncomfortable at his house, which might be our future house?

DSC_0186 DSC_0076 DSC_0117 (3) DSC_0189 (2)

DSC_0230

2 comments:

Queen of Bohemia said...

Babies have bad days just like we do! I'm sure she'll adjust. It could just be traveling upset her schedule. I hope y'all are doing well. She is beautiful!

Wendy said...

Thanks, you're probably right.

ps hope yall are good as well.