Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend Update….

I don’t know why I’m acting like I have money, when I DON’T! But this weekend I’ve managed to spend about three hundred dollars on things. I guess paying off my hospital bill will have to wait.

First off, Sky loves to try to stand [she thinks she can walk too!] so mom suggested I buy her a exersaucer. So I went to various resale shops and they were pretty expensive for theirs used [between $30-75]. I then went to Wal-Mart because I figured I could get one about the same price as the used ones…WRONG! I let Sky test them out in the store and decided on the Fisher Price Jumperoo, which was $89.99. Sky really liked it and so did I.

DSC_0011 DSC_0002 DSC_0005

Sky and I went with my parents to a Hibiscus Show yesterday, there were a lot of pretty flowers to look at and I didn’t have to spend any money.  =]

hib

Also, as if having a four month old wasn’t enough to keep me busy I bought a bunch of fabric and what not because I got the itch to sew some little clutches and coin purses.  I’m still trying to remember how to sew, but they’re turning out pretty good I think.

DSC_0022

This week’s to do:

  • Take Sky to the doctor on Weds [4 months already]
  • Go by T-Mobile and see why my phone isn’t getting picture messages.
  • Wash my car [the last time it was washed was a day before the baby was born]
  • Clean my bathroom [desperately]
  • Get back my sew-jo

DSC_0012

Sky loves her babies! Just like mommy.

2 comments:

staceykt22 said...

okay, first of all, I LOVE those purses! SO cute! you should totally open your own Etsy! I'd buy one!

second, sky is soooo cute! she's sitting up great in her saucer! go skylar!

staceykt22 said...

oh, and third... i know what you mean. i spend money like it grows on trees, and i definitely don't have any money trees in my (or i should say my mom's) yard!