Sunday, April 5, 2009

Skylar meets the Easter Bunny…

My sister’s neighborhood had an Easter Egg Hunt and a visit from the Easter Bunny yesterday. I had to work, but Nana and Pawpaw made sure she got to go. She didn’t even cry.DSC_0013DSC_0010 DSC_0012

DSC_0037

Skylar has been drooling a lot lately. Maybe she’s cutting a tooth? DSC_0041

Also on yesterday’s agenda: getting Sky to poo. She hadn’t went in three or four days due to the introduction of formula. So after a baking soda bath and stimulating her rectum with a thermometer, I had to use an infant suppository.  All of which I never imagined doing. I’m sure there’s a lot more fun to come. =)

2 comments:

staceykt22 said...

i love the bunny pic's! congrat's on your first rectal encounter. i had to do jackson when he was a little baby. yes, more to come!

Queen of Bohemia said...

So good to see y'all are doing well!

Lots of Love,
Sunny, Forrest, Skyler and Chris